* Who we are
* Our website
* Our collection and use of your personal information
* Transfer of your information out of the EU
* Cookies and similar technologies
* Your rights
* Keeping your personal information secure
* How to complain
* How to contact us
* Do you need extra help?
WHO WE ARE
This website is operated by Carefree Company. We collect, use and are responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation which applies across the European Union and we are responsible as ‘controller’ of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
OUR COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal information about you when you engage with us via our website, including when you place orders and submit enquiries.
We collect this personal information from you either directly, such as when you contact us or purchase products or indirectly, such as your browsing activity while on our website (see ‘Cookies’ below).
The personal information we collect about you depends on the particular activities carried out through our website. This information includes:
* your name, address and contact details
* date of birth
* bank account and payment details
* details of any feedback you give us by phone, email, post or via social media
* information about the services we provide to you
* your account details, such as username, login details
We use this personal information to:
* create and manage your account with us
* verify your identity
* provide goods and services to you
* customise our website and its content to your particular preferences
* notify you of any changes to our website or to our services that may affect you
* improve our services
This website is not intended for use by children and we do not knowingly collect or use personal information relating to children.
OUR LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
When we use your personal information we are required to have a legal basis for doing so. There are various different legal bases on which we may rely, depending on what personal information we process and why.
The legal bases we may rely on include:
* consent: where you have given us clear consent for us to process your personal information for a specific purpose
* contract: where our use of your personal information is necessary for a contract we have with you, or because you have asked us to take specific steps before entering into a contract
* legal obligation: where our use of your personal information is necessary for us to comply with the law (not including contractual obligations)
* legitimate interests: where our use of your personal information is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party (unless there is a good reason to protect your personal information which overrides our legitimate interests)
WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH
We routinely share your name and delivery address details with our delivery partners.
This data sharing enables our delivery partners to dispatch goods to you.
We will share personal information with law enforcement or other authorities if required by applicable law.
We will not share your personal information with any other third party.
WHETHER INFORMATION HAS TO BE PROVIDED BY YOU, AND IF SO WHY
We require you to provide your name, address, delivery address (if different) and bank details so that we can take payment from you and deliver products to enable us to deliver products to you. We will inform you at the point of collecting information from you, whether you are required to provide the information to us.
TRANSFER OF YOUR INFORMATION OUT OF THE EU.
We may transfer your personal information to some areas which are located outside the EU where necessary to deliver products to you if you are based outside the EU:
Such countries do not have the same data protection laws as the EU.
If you would like further information please contact us (see ‘How to contact us’ in our website terms and conditions). We will not otherwise transfer your personal data outside of the area comprising the EU or to any organisation (or subordinate bodies) governed by public international law or which is set up under any agreement between two or more countries.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
We would like to send you information about our products which may be of interest to you. Where we have your consent or it is in our legitimate interests to do so, we may do this by post, email, telephone, text message (SMS) or automated call.
[We would also like to share your information with selected developers who provide software for use on our products so that they may send you information about their services, depending on what you agree with us.
We will only ask whether you would like us and other businesses to send you marketing messages when you tick the relevant boxes when you order products from our website.
If you have previously agreed to being contacted in this way, you can unsubscribe at any time by:
— contacting us via our website
— using the ‘unsubscribe’ link in emails or ‘STOP’ number in texts
It may take up to five days for this to take place.
For more information on your rights in relation to marketing, see ‘Your rights’ below.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
* fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information
* access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
* require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
* require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
* receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
* object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
* object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
* object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
* otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
* claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the EU Information Commissioner’s Office on individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
* email, call or write to us,
* let us have enough information to identify you,
* let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill), and
* let us know the information to which your request relates including any account or reference numbers, if you have them
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
HOW TO COMPLAIN
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information. The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in a European Economic Area state if you work, normally live or if any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred in the relevant state.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Please contact us if you have any questions about this privacy notice or the information we hold about you.
If you wish to contact, please contact us via our website.